1st = Division 1, RStars = U18’s (Rising Stars)
2nd = Division 2, 3rd = Division 3, 4th = Division 4, Women = Women’s
– ASADA Check Your Substances: https://checksubstances.asada.gov.au
- Please forward this onto ALL of your players so they can get in the habit of using this resource.
– WADA The List Website: http://list.wada-ama.org/
- If you need to check specific substances in a drug or supplement please refer to this website for a full rundown of the 2012 Prohibited Substance list.
– ASADA YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/asadavideo
- If you have any players that failed to attend a session, please ensure they get online and watch the full list of videos on ASADA’s You Tube Channel, this addresses most of what we covered.
– ASADA e-learning: http://asada.gov.au/education/individuals
- For further education for players who missed sessions, please direct them to ASADA’s online learning platform.
- As a minimum, I would recommend all of you as Football Managers complete the Pure Performance Online training, this will put you in the best position to advise your players on anti-doping.